4D3N Waerebo Komodo Tour
In order that this tour package can run well, you have to arrive early in the morning at least around 8 a.m. so before 9 a.m. you can start driving to Waerebo.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge – Waerebo
- You will be picked up at Komodo Airport and drive to Denge. Lunch is served in Lembor.
- Leaving your car in Denge, you will start trekking to Waerebo, taking about 4 hours.
- Arriving in Waerebo, you will be greeted with a traditional welcoming ceremony.
- Dinner and overnight in one of the traditional houses.
Day 02: Waerebo – Denge – Labuan Bajo
- Interacting with the villagers while taking photos and learning about their traditional way of life
- Having breakfast.
- Trekking down back to Denge.
- Driving back to Labuan Bajo. Lunch is served in Lembor.
- Checking in, having dinner and overnight in a hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Day 03: Labuan Bajo – Komodo island – Pink Beach – Kalong (Rinca) island (L - D)
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up and taken to the harbor.
- Sailing to Komodo island.
- Trekking in Komodo island to find the legendary komodo dragons in nature.
- Getting back to the boat, you will have lunch and continue boating to Pink Beach.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and beaching in Pink Beach.
- Sailing to Kalong (Rinca) island.
- Watching uncountable flying foxes hanging on or flying above mangrove trees while enjoying the spectacular sun set.
- Having dinner and overnight on the boat at the beach of Kalong island.
Day 04: Kalong (Rinca) island – Rinca island - Kanawa Island – Komodo Airport (B - L)
- After having breakfast on the boat, you will sail to Rinca island.
- Trekking in Rinca island to find the legendary komodo dragons in nature.
- Getting back to your boat, you sail to Kanawa island.
- Snorkeling and beaching in Kanawa island.
- Sailing to Labuan Bajo.
- Picked up at the harbour and taken to a restaurant.
- After lunch, you’ll be taken to Komodo Airport for your flight to Denpasar.
For more information, feel free to contact Pesona Komodo Tours (WA:+6281236081093).
- All tranfers in Flores;
- 4* Hotel;
- Lunch-Dinner-Breakfast (exept dinner when staying at your hotel & lunch on the last day);
- Entrance tickets;
- Fee for Rangers in Komodo National Park;
- Guide fee;
- Fan Cabin Boat;
- Snorkeling equipements;
- Mineral water, coffee and or tea during the tour.
- Flight tickets;
- Personal expenses;
- Dinner when staying at your hotel & lunch on the last day;
- Travel Insurance;