5D4N Komodo Waerebo Kelimutu Tour
This tour will start in Labuan Bajo and end in Ende. You will visit Komodo National Park to see the legendary komodo dragons, to snorkel and to enjoy some spectacular views. Then you will visit some interesting traditional villages in Flores and the three-color lake Kelimutu. This tour can run as planned if you take the very early morning flight from Denpasar so you will land in Komodo Airport at around 8 a.m. and sail to Rinca at around 9 a.m.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Kanawa island – Bidadari island – Labuan Bajo (L).
- You will be picked up at Komodo Airport and taken to the harbour.
- Sailing to Rinca island.
- Trekking in Rinca island to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Sailing to Kanawa island. Lunch is served.
- Snorkeling and beaching in Kanawa island.
- Sailing to Bidadari island. Lunch is served.
- Snorkeling and beaching in Bidadari island.
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Picked up and taken to your hotel in Labuan bajo.
- Taken to a restaurant for dinner and then back to your hotel.
Day 02: Labuan Bajo – Denge – Waerebo (BLD)
- You will be picked up at your hotel and drive to Denge. Lunch is served in Denge.
- Leaving your car in Denge, you will start trekking to Waerebo, taking about 3-4 hours.
- Arriving in Waerebo, you will be greeted with a traditional welcoming ceremony.
- Dinner and overnight in one of the traditional houses.
Day 03: Waerebo – Denge – Cancar – Ruteng – Aimere – Bajawa (B)
- After interacting with Waerebo villagers and taking photos while learning about their traditional way of life and having breakfast, you will walk down back to Denge.
- Then you will be heading to Cancar where you can see the spiderweblike ricefield.
- After that you will continue to Ruteng where you can see Ruteng Pu’u traditional village.
- After having lunch in a restaurant in Ruteng, you will be heading to Bajawa. On the way to Bajawa you can stop in Aimere to see the proccess of making ARAK traditional wine.
- Having dinner and overnight at a hotel in Bajawa.
Day 04: Bajawa – Bena Traditional Village – Ende – Moni (B)
- After brekfast in your hotel, you will visit Bena traditional village.
- After that you will be heading to Boawae where you can see a pair of very very big buffalo horns thought to live about 8000 years ago.
- Then you will continue to Ende. You will have lunch in a restaurant here.
- After lunch you will continue to Moni. Dinner and overnight in a small hotel here.
Day 05 : Moni - Kelimutu – Ende – Bali (B)
- Leaving for Kelimutu Lake (about 1690 m above the sea level). From the parking lot, you will walk up hundreds of stairs to get to the highest peak. Arriving at the top, you will be exposed with the beauty of Kelimutu Lake while enjoying the sunrise.
- Back to Moni to have breakfast and check out, you will then leave for Jopu to see the proccess of traditional weaving.
- Then you will drive to Ende. Lunch will be in a restaurant in Ende. If you still have time, you can visit Bung Karno Museum, a house used by Bung Karno (the Indonesian first president) when exhiled by the Dutch government.
- Finally you will be taken to Ende Airport for your flight back to Denpasar.
For more detailed information, feel free to contact Pesona Komodo Tours (WA: +6281236081093).
- All transfers in Flores;
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo;
- Homestay in Waerebo, Bajawa and Moni;
- Tour as per itinerary;
- Lunch on the first and the second days;
- Dinner on the second day in Waerebo;
- Entrance fee;
- Guide fee;
- Fee for rangers.
- Mineral water, coffee and or tea;
- Snorkeling equipments;
- Flight tickets
- Lunch on the 3rd, 4th and 5th days;
- Dinner on the 1st, 3rd and 4th days;
- Personal expenses;
- Phone calls.