6D5N Komodo Waerebo Kelimutu Tour
This tour will start in Labuan Bajo and end in Ende. You will visit Komodo National Park to see the legendary komodo dragons, to snorkel and to enjoy some spectacular views. Then you will visit some interesting traditional villages in Flores and the three-color lake Kelimutu.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Pink Beach – Kalong island.
- You will be picked up at Komodo Airport and taken to the harbour.
- Sailing to Rinca island.
- Trekking in Rinca island to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Sailing to Pink Beach. Lunch is served.
- Snorkeling and beaching in Pink Beach.
- Sailing to Kalong Island (near Komodo island) to witness uncountable flying foxes hanging on or flying above mangrove trees while enjoying the spectacular sun set.
- Having dinner and overnight on the boat at the beach of Kalong island.
Day 02: Kalong island – Komodo island – Manta Point – Kanawa island – Labuan Bajo
- Sailing to Komodo island. Having breakfast on the boat.
- Trekking in Komodo island to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Sailing to Manta Point.
- Snorkeling and swimming with giant manta rays in Manta Point.
- Sailing to Kanawa island. Lunch is served.
- Swimming, snorkeling and beaching in Kanawa island.
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Picked up and taken to your hotel in Labuan bajo.
- Taken to a restaurant for dinner and then back to your hotel.
Day 03: Labuan Bajo – Denge – Waerebo
- You will be picked up at your hotel and drive to Denge. Lunch is served in Denge.
- Leaving your car in Denge, you will start trekking to Waerebo, taking about 3-4 hours.
- Arriving in Waerebo, you will be greeted with a traditional welcoming ceremony.
- Dinner and overnight in one of the traditional houses.
Day 04: Waerebo – Denge – Cancar – Ruteng – Aimere – Bajawa (B)
- After interacting with Waerebo villagers and taking photos while learning about their traditional way of life and having breakfast, you will walk down back to Denge.
- Then you will be heading to Cancar where you can see the spiderweblike ricefield.
- After that you will continue to Ruteng where you can see Ruteng Pu’u traditional village.
- After having lunch in a restaurant in Ruteng, you will be heading to Bajawa. On the way to Bajawa you can stop in Aimere to see the proccess of making ARAK traditional wine.
- Having dinner and overnight at a hotel in Bajawa.
Day 05: Bajawa – Bena Traditional Village – Ende – Moni (B)
- After brekfast in your hotel, you will visit Bena traditional village.
- After that you will be heading to Boawae where you can see a pair of very very big buffalo horns thought to live about 8000 years ago.
- Then you will continue to Ende. You will have lunch in a restaurant here.
- After lunch you will continue to Moni. Dinner and overnight in a small hotel here.
Day 06 : Moni - Kelimutu – Ende – Bali (B)
- Leaving for Kelimutu Lake (about 1690 m above the sea level). From the parking lot, you will walk up hundreds of stairs to get to the highest peak. Arriving at the top, you will be exposed with the beauty of Kelimutu Lake while enjoying the sunrise.
- Back to Moni to have breakfast and check out, you will then leave for Jopu to see the proccess of traditional weaving.
- Then you will drive to Ende. Lunch will be in a restaurant in Ende. If you still have time, you can visit Bung Karno Museum, a house used by Bung Karno (the Indonesian first president) when exhiled by the Dutch government.
- Finally you will be taken to Ende Airport for your flight back to Denpasar.
For more detailed information, feel free to contact Pesona Komodo Tours (WA: +6281236081093).
- All transfers in Flores;
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo;
- Homestay in Waerebo, Bajawa and Moni;
- Tour as per itinerary;
- Lunch on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd days;
- Dinner on the 3rd day in Waerebo;
- Entrance fee;
- Guide fee;
- Fee for rangers.
- Mineral water, coffee and or tea;
- Snorkeling equipments;
- Flight tickets
- Lunch on the 4th, 5th and 6th days;
- Dinner on the 2nd, 4th and 5th days;
- Personal expenses;
- Phone calls;